I said that the new post will be really soon, so here it is!
Horizon 7.5 is out !
Great news, first because there is really nice improvements :
- Horizon 7 supports vSphere 6.7.
- Horizon Console is the latest version of the Web interface
- Horizon Help Desk Tool is integrated into Horizon Console
- You can troubleshoot Linux desktop sessions in Horizon Help Desk Tool in Horizon Console.
- HTML5 Multimedia Redirection support for the Edge browser
- VMware Logon Monitor monitors Windows user logons and reports performance metrics
- VMware Horizon Performance Tracker runs in a remote desktop and monitors the performance of the display protocol and system resource usage.
You have plenty of other new features and bug correction, you can find details here:
Part of homelab rebuild, it will be really nice to rebuild VDI infrastructure…
So stay tune 😉